Fire on Hamlets Way Balcony

Fire film Hamlets Way Telford flat

Video shot by local resident

To be continued…..

On the evening of Tuesday 24th May 2016 a fire broke out on a balcony of one of the Telford Homes new build properties at Rushton Walk by Ennerdale House in Hamlets Way.

Four London Fire Brigade vehicles attended the scene. Initial reports are that the fire was caused by a malfunctioning “hot tub” on the balcony, Nobody was in the flat at the time and fortunately no one was hurt.

A Fire Brigade Investigation Team arrived on scene shortly afterwards.



Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.