Eastend Homes want to develop their residents involvement framework and enhance their Tenant and Leaseholder participation.
So if things go according to plan information will be arriving on a doorstep near you this Friday informing you of elections to the local Mile End Estate Board.
In the leaflet that you will see a list of requirements that must be adhered to by any prospective board member.
Elected Board members of MEEMB must:
- Abide by the Code of Conduct/Constitution. (Good bed time reading here Code of Conduct and Constitution))
- Uphold the values of EastendHomes.
- Uphold the policies of EastendHomes.
- Prepare for and attend appropriate meetings, training etc.
- Represent MEEMB at any events or functlons.
- Declare any ‘conflicts of interest’ before discussions.